Friday, April 30, 2010

7.02am

One day, when I woke up, it shown 7.02am, which was quite late yet I took up my hand phone and set morning alarm to 7.20am. After few seconds, I suddenly realized that, I had set my alarm to 7.20 am!

OMG! Why am I setting it to 7.20am? Why I need to set alarm? Why I want to set to 7.20am? Since when, waking up immediately is not so important to me anymore? Since when I have been keep snoozing without realizing?

Then, I realized that I had 'fallen' in my spiritual walk, in allowing my flesh to indulge in the act of 'lazing in bed', due to school works, sleeping late, using brain too much and etc. Therefore, I decided to repent and return to my earlier way of getting up earlier to spend my quiet time with God.

Thanks God that by the grace of God, after 7.02 incidents, for the past week I have been able to do that by implement some adjustment on it, and am now enjoying again the quiet calmness and peace I once had. Thanks God for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment